8th Annual Run For Your Life Run/Walk
Sat, August 29, 2015
Iowa Heart Foundation will be hosting the 8th Annual Run for Your Life run/walk event at Des Moines Water Works Park on Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 8:00 am. This run/walk event is open to the public. Proceeds are dedicated to the Iowa Heart Foundation to fund placement of Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) in Iowa communities.
Pre-registration fee is $30. On-site registration is $40. Pre-registration is required by August 20, 2015 to receive requested T-shirt size.
Any questions about the run/walk may be directed to the Iowa Heart Foundation at (515) 633-3555.
7th Annual Fall Conference
Sat, Nov 7, 2015
Brochure to follow in late August
On-line registration available beginning in late September.
Iowa Heart Foundation will be hosting the 7th Annual Fall Conference
- Time: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Location: Iowa Heart Center, 5880 University Ave., West Des Moines, Iowa
- Audience: Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Medical Assistants, EMS Providers
- Credits: Nursing CEUs, AAMA credits, and CEHs pending approval.
- Please refer to brochure for details on continuing education credit approval.
- Registration: Complete registration form (see forthcoming brochure) and submit with $25 registration fee by mail to:
Iowa Heart Foundation at 5880 University Avenue, Suite 101, West Des Moines, IA 50266
or Register on-line beginning in late September.
- Registration Deadline: 3:00 pm Thursday, October 29, 2015
- Seating is limited so register early!
Any questions about the conference may be directed to the Iowa Heart Foundation at (515) 633-3555.
25th Annual Cardiovascular Today Conference
Sat, Feb 6, 2016
Save the date!
Hosted at the West Des Moines Sheraton
Brochure available December 2015.