7th Annual Run For Your Life
Sat, August 23, 2014
Iowa Heart Foundation will be hosting the 7th Annual "Run for Your Life" run/walk event at Des Moines Water Works Park on Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 8:00 am.
This run/walk event is open to the public (see brochure for event details). Proceeds are dedicated to the Iowa Heart Foundation to fund placement of Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) in Iowa communities.
Pre-registration fee is $30. On-site registration is $40.
Pre-registration is required by August 14, 2014 to receive requested T-shirt size.
Online Ticketing Powered by Eventbee
Any questions about the run/walk may be directed to the Iowa Heart Foundation at (515) 633-3555.
6th Annual Fall Nursing / Medical Assistant Conference
Sat, Nov 1, 2014
Iowa Heart Foundation will be hosting the 6th Annual Fall Nursing/Medical Assistant Conference
- Time: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Location: Iowa Heart Center, 5880 University Ave., West Des Moines, Iowa
- Audience: Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Medical Assistants, EMS Providers
- Credits: Nursing CEUs, AAMA credits, and CEHs pending approval.
Please refer to brochure for details on continuing education credit approval.
- Registration: Complete registration form (see brochure) and submit with $25 registration fee by mail to: Iowa Heart Foundation at 5880 University Avenue, Suite 101, West Des Moines, IA 50266 OR Register on-line beginning in late September.
- Registration Deadline: 3:00 pm Thursday, October 30, 2014.
Any questions about the conference may be directed to the Iowa Heart Foundation at (515) 633-3555.
24th Annual Cardiovascular Today Conference
Sat, Feb 7, 2015
SAVE THE DATE! Saturday, February 7, 2015
Hy-Vee Conference Center, West Des Moines, Iowa
Brochure to follow in December, 2014